Republic of Ghana wax prints, also known as Ankara and Dutch wax prints, are omnipresent and common materials for clothing in Africa, especially West Africa. They are industrially produced, colorful cotton cloths with batik-inspired printing.One feature of these materials is the lack of difference in the color intensity of the front and back sides. The wax fabric can be sorted into categories of quality due to the processes of manufacturing.
- Content: 100% Cotton
- Textile - 505384
- Care: Machine wash gentle cold, Non-chlorine bleach, Tumble dry low, Cool iron
- Fade Resistant
- Highest Grade Material
- Gets softer after each wash!
- Premium ultra fine long staple cotton fiber.
Care instructions Wax
- Limited program at 40 °C
- Wash light and dark colors separately
- Wash inside out
- Do not wring, rub or twist
- Dry in the shade (don't expose to direct sunlight)
- Hang to dry
- Tumble dry at a low temperature
- Iron inside out (on reverse)
- Maximum temperature for ironing is 150°C
- Professional dry cleaning, mild process.